25 Creative Ideas Packaging Design Companies Need to See
Even though packaging design companies and agencies have a very important role in a product’s value chain from a brand salience and equity point of view, many marketers tend to ignore it. Or they simple don’t give it as much importance.
Packaging contributes a great deal to converting potential customers to loyalists, and we think it is a mistake if it is not influential enough to drive sales on the product shelf.
However great packaging ideas require a proper creative strategy in place. Not only do marketers need to ensure that they design product packaging that’s creative enough to push off-take on the shelf, but also remains cost effective.
If you’re deciding to launch or relaunch your product, take out suggestion. Don’t copy what everyone else or your competitors are doing. Get inspired from this list and think of some custom packaging ideas for your product. Or you might want to involve a cool packaging design agency or a company to do the job for you.
Here’s a list of 25 cool packaging ideas that we love. And we’re sure you will too!
1. Bread Packaging – Gnome
2. Kokeshi Matchsticks
3. KISS – Fruit & Vegetable Puree
4. Origami Beer
5. Beehive – Honey Squares
6. Creative Pastry Packaging in Japan
7. Ford Ranger Extreme – Matchbox Branding
8. NYC Spaghetti
9. Honey – Made by Bees
10. Creative Grocery Bag by Creative Harvest
11. Creative Teabag Packaging – Hangers
12. Creative Headphone Packaging – Note Headphones
13. Moustache Paintbrushes
14. Mini Oliva – Convenient & Creative Olive Oil Packaging
15. Juice Juice – Creative Fruit Packaging
16. Fishing Boat Creative Water Bottle
17. ZEN – Creative Perfume Bottles
18. Whitebites – Dog Snacks
19. Creative & Classy Wine Bottle
20. Green Berry Origami Tea Bags
21. Realistic Fruit Juice Packaging
22. Coffin Shaped Cigarette Box
23. Pink Glasses – Wine Bottles
24. Butter Knift built in Butter Pack
25. Smirnoff Caipiroska – Fruit Packaging