Adapt to survive … you would be lying to say you have never heard this statement before. The general idea of the statement is to make the necessary amendments in your decisions while keeping your past experiences in mind. The adaptation level phenomenon is nothing different but a more technical explanation to the statement above. Let’s find out more about this phenomenon. Adaptation Level Phenomenon The Adaptation Level Phenomenon, also known as the AL theory is a psychological concept. It concerns with the fact that individuals (human and/or otherwise) tend to make decisions that are influenced by their experiences in the past. The AL theory presents a hypothetical concept which elaborates that it is a natural instinctive feature to learn from the past experiences before making any new decisions. The individuals that have been in a similar situation in the past tend to not repeat their mistakes as those led…
- 18+ Risks and Disadvantages of Technology
- How to Build Your Business Identity on a Tight Budget
- Best Green Tea Brands in the world in 2020: What makes them the best?
- Global Milk brands in 2020 – What makes them successful?
- What is a Triple Net Lease? Its Advantages and Disadvantages
- Adaptation Level Phenomenon – understanding its importance
- Risk Matrix – Factors of a risk matrix and how to implement it
- Prioritization Matrix – Different types and how to use a prioritization matrix