Learning, an art that is the pivotal element of every education system yet comes in differing ways to people. Students all across the world can relate to the fact that they prefer a specific learning style which might sound extremely absurd to some but serves best for them. For years, the most common and longlasting quarrel among students has been over the best learning method. As expected, there is no right answer to end the never-ending debate. Many students prefer recorded lectures to refresh the content whereas others rely on their notes to revise. Both of them contest as their methods to be better than the other, cause they work for them. However, there has to be a standardized parameter to gauge and categorize these various learning methods. Therefore, the masters of psychology coined a learning model known as the VARK model. In terms of quantity, there are a number…
- 18+ Risks and Disadvantages of Technology
- How to Build Your Business Identity on a Tight Budget
- Best Green Tea Brands in the world in 2020: What makes them the best?
- Global Milk brands in 2020 – What makes them successful?
- What is a Triple Net Lease? Its Advantages and Disadvantages
- Adaptation Level Phenomenon – understanding its importance
- Risk Matrix – Factors of a risk matrix and how to implement it
- Prioritization Matrix – Different types and how to use a prioritization matrix