40+ Best Advertising Slogans of Modern Brands
A good slogan is the best part about the branding exercise? Don’t you think so? If done right of course!
But then, there are businesses who just don’t get why having a slogan is important. We live in an age of advertising where all brands, whether big or small, use a slogan to stand out. An advertising slogan is like a brand belief that highlights the core essence of the brand.
There are so many company slogans out there, but the best advertising slogans are the ones that truly bring out the very reason a brand exists for.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best advertising slogans of modern brands and have ensured that this list is comprehensive enough taking into account a variety of company slogans, but if you think we’ve missed an important one that you consider best, leave your choice in the comments section below and we’ll review it for inclusion in this list.
So how are best advertising slogans determined? What makes an advertising slogan average, good, or the best?
Best advertising slogans are the ones that truly describe what a brand, or a company, stands for in the shortest way possible; something that sticks to the consumers mind and helps the product to stand out.
As I mentioned earlier, it should highlight what a brand exists for! It should convey what is it that this brand is in the market to do? Of course every brand is there to make money, but from a consumers point of view does an advertisement slogan say enough? Does it really tell the consumer what need / desire is this brand going to fulfill?
I’m pretty sure you get the idea.
Check our list of the best advertising slogans, and leave a comment below of which ones you like the most.
- Harley Davidson – American by Birth. Rebel by Choice.
- Volkswagen – Think Small.
- Porsche – There is no substitute.
- Aston Martin – Power, beauty and soul.
- Walmart – Save Money. Live Better.
- Reebok – I am what I am.
- Nike – Just do it.
- Adidas – Impossible is Nothing.
- Calvin Klein – Between love and madness lies obsession.
- Marks & Spencer – The customer is always and completely right!
- Levis – Quality never goes out of style.
- Tag Heuer – Success. It’s a Mind Game.
- 3M – Innovation.
- IBM – Solutions for a smart planet.
- Sony – Make Believe.
- IMAX – Think big.
- DuPont – The miracles of science.
- Energizer – Keeps going and going and going.
- PlayStation – Live in your world. Play in ours.
- EA – Challenge everything.
- Blogger – Push button publishing.
- Canon – See what we mean.
- Nikon – At the heart of the image.
- Kodak – Share moments. Share life.
- Olympus – Your vision. Our future.
- FedEx – When there is no tomorrow.
- Red Cross – The greatest tragedy is indifference.
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth.
- Holiday Inn – Pleasing people the world over.
- Hallmark – When you care enough to send the very best.
- Fortune – For the men in charge of change.
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt.
- Yellow Pages – Let your fingers do the walking.
- McDonalds – I’m loving it.
- KFC – Finger lickin’ good.
- Burger King – Have it your way.
- Coca Cola – Twist the cap to refreshment.
- M&Ms – Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
- Nokia – Connecting people.
- Vodafone – Make the most of now.
- Coca Cola – Open Happiness.
- Solex – It’s Style.
- Red Lobster – Seafood Differently.
- Mazda – Zoom Zoom.
- Coca Cola – You can’t beat the real thing.
- Apple – Think different.
- Coca Cola – Open Happiness
- Coca Cola – Enjoy.
- Jaguar – Own a Jaguar at a price of a car.
- Marathon Petroleum – Fueling the American Spirit
Check out some more relevant posts you might be interested in:
Out of this list, I love Tag Heuer’s, Fortune’s and Harley Davidson’s slogans the best. What do you think?